Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Okay...Here it goes...



Well, I guess I put this blogging thing off long enough. I'm pretty sure nobody is going to read this but I'll treat it like a journal and maybe I'll get something good out of it. I'm just sitting here watching the CMAs and missing my husband. He had to go to a play for school and I'm home alone. A funny thing happened today: our realty company gave us 24 hour notice that they were doing a surprise inspection. Well, my cat Cupid is not allowed to live here according to them so we had to find a way to hide her. Not know where they would check we put her in the car for the day. But I didn't want her to be unhappy so I gave her a kitty sleeping pill in hopes that she would sleep through the day. She didn't sleep through it but I let her in the house as soon as they were done with the inspection. Its been so hilarious watching her be a drunk kitty that can't jump or play. She has taken a strange liking to Ryan while intoxicated. That part is great. I don't want to ramble on so I'll put up some cute engagement pics for everyone to look at. Next time..wedding pics and then we'll move on to the present.

3 comments:

Melissa Kaas said...

I am so excited you are doing this!! I'm hope you will become addicted like me. Good times had by all.

Amelia said...

Hollie Mae has a blog!!! I am so excited! I feel like I haven't seen you in so long, and now i can see you whenever I want. I have to tell you a few things...first of all, you two are SUCH a cute couple. I am so happy for you and I wish I could have been at your wedding. My Mom said it was great. Secondly, your husband is SO tall, especially in that picture of him kissing your forhead. I guess Justin is probably like that to me too, but I just don't see it! I am glad you have a blog. Keep it up!

Amelia said...

P.S. wedding pics sooner than later! I can't wait to see them!