Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Wish Token Date




For our wedding I gave Ryan a wish token. Basically, we exchange it back and forth and get to make wishes. Its pretty fun. This week, I wished for Ryan to take me on a date, that he planned and that I didn't have to make any decisions about. He did very well! We went to a store called Brushfire, its an art studio where you get to pick out ceramic pieces and paint them. It was so much fun! I painted a cute princess mug and Ryan painted a monster truck piggy bank.

4 comments:

Aubrey Kilpatrick said...

I think i need to get myself one of those wish tokens... :)

Melissa Kaas said...

A wish token?! What an awesome idea. Someone should market that crap. ;)

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

Cute blog Hollie, your wedding pictures are beautiful!!

King Family said...

Hollie-
Hey remember me Brittnee (Handy) King. Hope you don't care, I was doing a little bit of blog stalking and came across your blog. You look great and your wedding pictures are beautiful.How are you and your family. I have not seen you, your parents or brothers since, well I cannot remember when. Hope all is well.
Brittnee King