Saturday, November 15, 2008

A trip back to 8-8-08








Even though it hasn't been that long, some days my wedding day seems like forever ago. Everyone says it goes by in a blurr and I didn't feel that during the day but now I look back and think it went by so fast. Its amazing that you plan your whole life for something, you dream about it all your childhood and then its over. The part that I love the most is it just keeps getting better. My fairytale with my prince charming has only just begun...

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Your pictures are beautiful! ...your dress was amazing. I love the picture with all your brothers. You are one protected little sister :)

Amelia said...

You guys are so cute together and Ryan is so tall! You are tall, and then you see him towering over you...man, those kids are going to have some height! I LOVE that you have a blog! Keep it up!